Friday, April 13, 2007

What A Wonderful World

















I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.






















I see skies of blue ..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days .... dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.







The colors of a rainbow..... so pretty .. in the sky
Are also on the faces ..... of people .. going by
I see friends shaking hands ..... sayin' .. how do you do
They're really sayin' ...... I love you.





I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more ..... than I'll never know
And I think to myself ..... what a wonderful world















The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands ..... sayin' .. how do you do
They're really sayin' ... I ....love....you.



















I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
You know they're gonna learn
A whole lot more than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself ....... what a wonderful world.

-Louis Armstrong , What A Wonderful World

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive