Friday, April 20, 2007

Ezekiel 37:3

And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, Thou knowest."

Another translation reads, "Lord, You alone know."

Ezekiel did not say a quick "yes" or "no", but "You alone know".
I do not know, but God does.
And that needs to be enough.

I do not know what the future holds, but God does.
It is not for me to know the future, but it is up to me to walk - by faith - into that future, keeping my eyes on Christ, trusting that the One who has kept me "thus far" will keep me still.
I must trust Him, and then act on that trust, even when the outcome seems impossible, even when the matter seems foolish.
For "with God all things are possible"(Matthew 19:26) and "Is anything too difficult for the LORD?" (Genesis 18:14).
Can I trust Him for the possible and the impossible?
When I cannot see, can I trust Him?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive