Tuesday, April 24, 2007

spring


P4230033ii, originally uploaded by Lizi Beth.

wild roses
bare feet
weather that is not-warm-enough-for-shorts-but-too-warm-for jeans-so-I-wear-capris
grass that is still green, but starting to think about becoming brown again
sitting in the sunshine
enjoying the quiet
and the roses
just being still



"Be
still,
and
know that I am
God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Selah

-psalm 46:10-11

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Elizabeth,
This is Sarah S. and I am in Mexico. The weather here is TOTALLY the same! And we don't have roses in the yard here, but just about any other kinda plant!!!

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

hey Sarah!
it's good to hear from you ... especially to hear that you made it safe and sound. :-)
please feel free to drop me an email when you have a minute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive