Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a new venture




John and I have started a new bookshop online, hosted by Amazon.com. We decided that it might be a good way to supplement our income, and at the same time be a nice little home business for me.

It will work two ways: one, we are offering books that we either used or come across at thrift stores, and two, I am recommending books that I have read and enjoyed or profited from. If someone buys a book that we are selling we will obviously profit from it, but additionally, if someone buys a book that I recommend through the online shop, we will receive a commission.

If you are interested in buying one of the books we are offering, Amazon.com will usually offer to sell you a "new" copy. Ours though, are listed in the "used" category, and our seller name is PATHLESSTRAVELEDBOOKS. Other vendors may be offering the same book for a lower price, and if you would rather choose that one, please don't feel obligated to buy from us!

I love the fact that I get to put all my years of recreational reading to use, as well as being able to pass on my favorites to others! We'll still have to see how it turns out, but I am looking forward to it.






p.s. we may be doing a few other little "new ventures", and we will keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive