Tuesday, June 01, 2010

just hangin' out

Today is Baby #2's due date. And we're just hangin' out, waiting.

Yesterday, to keep myself occupied (and my mind off of the fact that I wasn't in labor), I pulled out some of the fabric that I bought back in March, and finally turned the green and pink pieces into a summery dress/tunic top for Emma. She is wearing it today and loving it!



Today, as long as the sewing machine is out, I might finish up a few more of the sewing projects I've been meaning to get to. Emma might get some new clothes out of it, and it will help the time to pass! :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

oh, my! What a darling way to recycle Anna's silk skirt!! It's even cuter than I imagined. Emma obviously loves wearing her new bright dress! Pretty, Liz!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...