Friday, July 03, 2009

getting ready ....

... to move.

I just wanted to share a picture of our bedroom, because 1: I really like it (found out that I am quite fond of the color gray. John picked it and now I think that everyone should try having a gray bedroom at least once.), 2: I thought you might like it, 3: we have some wonderful memories here and 4: I know that it will never be the same again.
Once you move it never is. You can never really recreate a space in a new home. It just doesn't work that way.
That's a good thing, a very good thing, and I am looking forward to the change. But still, I will miss it.

2 comments:

Jill & Dana said...

When and where are you moving???

Did you get the box?

Jill & Bailey

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

We'll be moving in the middle of August, not too far, just a few exits down the freeway - the main reason being that it's a less expensive area.

We got the box! It was so much fin to go through - thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive