Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"The will of God is ... bigger"



John and I have been married for 28 months, and it's been good. Not always easy, but very, very good.




"The will of God is never exactly what you expect it to be. It my seem much worse, but in the end it's going to be a lot better and a lot bigger."~Elisabeth Elliot


I found this post in my drafts file, originally written last June. It's still true (all I needed to change was the number of months). God's ways are not our ways.
His thoughts, plans and ways are ever so much bigger and better than ours.
If He had given me the chance to opt out of certain experiences over the past 2 1/2 years I certainly would have! But then I would have missed out on the blessings.

Isn't it good that even though we can't see the end, God can?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive