Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life, it just keeps moving ..........

For those of you who have been wondering, Elizabeth is back in school. Again.
In it up to her eyeballs.

I enjoy it, I really do, but I dread it at the same time. I want to get stellar scores, but really don't like cramming a lot of information I won't use into my brain. It also takes a lot of time, time that I would rather spend doing something else.

I really enjoy spending time with Anna, though. She and I have almost the same schedule, so we drive together, spend some of our breaks together, and study together. It is a big change from last semester, when it seemed as if we hardly ever saw one another. And I like it. :-)

Anyway, life just keeps moving. I try to keep up, try to live it as God would have me, ever and only bringing Him glory (with a varying ammount of success).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's school...but pretty soon it'll be over and you'll be married. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive