this afternoon, after she had eaten, burped and been changed, I was holding Emma as she drifted off to sleep. I smiled down at her, and she smiled back, a real, responsive smile. To make sure, I tried it again. And she smiled back!
:)
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
-
▼
2009
(166)
-
▼
April
(21)
- rainy day
- flower garden of 2009
- her latest accomplishment
- oh YUM
- a new venture, part 2: the path less traveled mark...
- cranberry cinnamon rolls
- quote for today
- "I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered...
- brownies - homemade
- on a rainy day ...
- cincy is so natty
- lemon tart
- a new venture
- breakfast yuminess - stuffed french toast
- quote to ponder, pictures after the storm
- quote to ponder
- six weeks old
- new life
- Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, ...
- adorably precious
- milestone
-
▼
April
(21)

2 comments:
awww...that's the best! to see it and know it's genuine right back at you. she LOVES you!!
kat
Oh, I would love to see her smile!!! Can't wait!!!!
love, Mom
Post a Comment