Thursday, October 04, 2007
time is marching on ...
and mid-terms are coming up, the leaves are starting to fall, ....... which means Thanksgiving, and then Christmas (!) will be here soon! I have eight weeks of school under my belt, which means that there are only ten left, which means that I am almost halfway done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
-
▼
2007
(248)
-
▼
October
(17)
- This I Know
- Grandma Jacobsen's Cookies
- An October Birthday
- Rivers
- Learning - to trust and obey
- Subtracting and Adding
- Autumn
- The Way I See It #273
- A Bit Of Time Together (away from home)
- Sisters @ Tahoe
- Twirling
- an evening by the lake
- psalm 139
- More Than Gold
- A Lazy, Rainy Day
- Wonder ... in everything
- time is marching on ...
-
▼
October
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment